1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO PRIVACY
You shall and are advised to read our Private Policy (herein called the “Policy”) carefully before continuing to use our Mobile Application (Mobile App). This Policy describes in detail how your personal information is being collected, stored, used, disclosed, processed or otherwise managed by Z1 App and our affiliates (herein called, “we,” “our,” or “us”). By using our Mobile App, you agree to enter into an agreement with us and you unconditionally agree with all terms contained in this policy without any reservation. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS MOBILE APP.
2. OUR RESPECT OF YOUR PRIVACY
We strive to protect and maintain privacy of collected information from users of the Mobile App (App Users) to ensure that this policy is aligned with applicable legal provisions relating to privacy under Cambodian laws.
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information collected by the Mobile App is provided voluntarily by you. If you decline to provide us with all or some of your personal information, you may not be able to use some certain services of the Mobile App.
Only necessary and relevant information may be collected including, but not limited to, your phone number, name, email, residence and address, gender, contact, occupation etc. Such information may be collected for the purposes such as: creating and logging into your account to use our Mobile App, posting information on our Mobile App, filling in forms including inquiries, questionnaires, surveys, requests and reports on our Mobile App, subscribing to our services, and contacting us etc.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing us your personal information, you voluntarily allow us or we are entitled to use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing relevant support and services requested by you or deemed relevant or/and necessary to you including, but not limit to, for example, advertising, marketing and promotional products and services, and other information that we think may interest you;
- Improving our services through contacting you to fill in or complete surveys or questionnaires with regard to the improvement or development of new services, features and offerings, etc.;
- Notifying you the updates about any change with regard to our Terms and Policy;
- Securing and protecting our business against any cyber-crime or attempt to commit cyber-crime by allowing us to investigate, detect and take necessary actions to prevent or repress unlawful or unauthorized acts such as fraud, unauthorized access or other threats to carry out illegitimate acts as prohibited under Cambodian laws;
- Sharing your personal information with our business partners and third parties so that they can reach out to you directly to demonstrate their products and services; and
- Complying with our internal regulations and external legal obligations, including but not limit to, audits, reports, corporate governance, business operation, dispute resolution and litigation etc.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing us your personal information, you voluntarily allow us and we are entitled to disclose your personal information to the following persons/entities:
- Our affiliates: we may disclose your personal information to our affiliated companies, staff, agents and business partners. Their use of your privacy will be subject to this policy.
- Our service providers: we may disclose your personal information to our service providers who are assigned to perform the services for us including hosting, advising, auditing and other relevant services.
- Real estate agency and developers: we may disclose your personal information to real estate agencies and developers who may provide you services of your interest.
- Business transfers: We may disclose your personal information to our forthcoming affiliates that join our company as result of merger and acquisition, asset transfers, succession, bankruptcy or other forms of business transfers.
- Authorities: We may disclose your personal information to public authorities should it be a legal requirement. We may also disclose your personal information to public authorities to protect our rights and claims, should it be necessary to do so.
- Other third parties: We may disclose your personal information to other third parties with permission from you.
6. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We are committed to the security and protection of your privacy. To do so, we exploit up-to-date technical and administrative tools and procedure to protect your privacy from unauthorized access or theft etc. However, despite our efforts, it must be acknowledged that no security measure is ever perfect. We are committed to taking reasonable administrative and technical steps to fix, restitute and prevent future reoccurrence. However, we will not take any responsibility for any events or consequences beyond our control as result of unauthorized access to your personal information. We require that, in the event that the security of your account is being in danger, you report to us immediately.
We will retain your personal information up until the period necessary to fulfill our purposes and business objectives as outlined this Policy or for a longer period as permitted by law.
7. EXPORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE CAMBODIA
Please be aware that for technology and safety reasons, your personal information provided to us may be held in the servers outside of Cambodia. By providing us your personal information, you agree to allow us to transfer your information outside of Cambodia for the above-mentioned purposes.
8. OPTIONS AND RIGHT TO CHOOSE
Marketing: you may opt out from receiving marketing-related communications from us by promptly contacting us or by unsubscribing. We will do our best to comply with your request(s). Please be reminded that even if you may opt out from receiving marketing-related communications from us, you will continue to receive certain important administrative messages from us.
Cookies: we may use first party and third-party cookies, plugins, and other tools to gather and/or collect information when you access our Services. For example, when you begin using our Services, our server may record your IP address and other information such as the type of operating system, its version, screen resolution, and other information related to your device. We may record this information for security purposes or for the improvement of your experience in using our Services. We may also collect statistical information in order to continually improve and upgrade our apps from time to time. If you have disable one or more cookies, we may still use or retain information collected from the previous cookies you used. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
Review, amendment and deletion: You have the right to request for review, amendment, deletion of your personal information, provided that the regulations related to privacy permit so. Should you wish to do so, please feel free to contact us as provided at 11 below.
Deactivation: You can deactivate your account at any time by using any means available on our Mobile App or otherwise by contacting us. Provided that you request us to assist you in such deactivation, we will do our best to respond to your request in an appropriate period of time. Please bear in mind that once your account is deactivated, you will not be able to access any of the services.
Recordkeeping: Please bear in mind that we may need to retain certain information for our recordkeeping purposes and/or to realize all transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. That retained information will remain within our databases and/or other records.
9. THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
Our Mobile App may contain links to third party mobile apps, websites or services, which are not under our operation or control. Accordingly, this Policy does not apply to any Mobile App or service operated by any third party. Provided that you click on or by other means visit the third party applications, you will leave our Mobile App and enter into the third party applications where you will be subject to their private policy and terms. We encourage you to read their policy carefully, and we also are not responsible for any policy or practices conducted by third party.
We reserve the rights, at our sole discretion, to modify this Policy at any time. In case of modification, we will provide prior notification of this modification on our Mobile App and it is your own responsibility to review and observe our Policy periodically to keep yourself updated with any modifications. A modification shall become effective from the date as specified in the notification. By using or continuing to use this Mobile App after the effective date you agree to be bound by the modification. Should you object to any of our revised Terms, you shall immediately cease to use our Mobile App.
11. INQUIRIES, SPECIAL REQUESTS OR ASSISTANCE NEEDED
If you have any inquiry, special request or assistance with regard to this policy, please feel free to contact us via (+855) 70 711 888. Our team will promptly respond to and/or take appropriate measure to respond to your request in a reasonable period of time.